Restored house for Sale to Agnone
In Villacanale, a hamlet of Agnone, a pretty house of 141 square meters, completely renovated.
The property on 5 floors is composed as follows:
- On the ground floor entrance, a spacious and bright dining room with open kitchen and balcony.
- Downstairs a living room with arches and fireplace in stone and wood.
- On the first floor three bedrooms with balconies and a bathroom.
- On the second floor a habitable attic already prepared for open space bedrooms.
- The cellar is accessed externally.
The house is self-heating, the fixtures and the roof are new.
Villacanale is a fraction of Agnone in the province of Isernia, located in a hilly area. It has about 120 permanent inhabitants. In the summer months, on the other hand, the number of inhabitants rises to over 300, thanks to the return of the numerous emigrants who work abroad or in large Italian cities.
Agnone is at the center of the Alto Molise area which, both landscape and historically, is the most attractive area of the region. From the top of its fortress, Agnone dominates a territory with an ancient history and with breathtaking views of a truly uncontaminated nature. Agnone has about 6,000 inhabitants, offers all the necessary services, including the hospital, and is connected to the major cities and airports of central and southern Italy. You will be welcome in this treasure of history, art and nature.
Agnone is 20 min. from the ski slopes of Capracotta, 50 min. from Vasto (seaside resort), 1 hour 15 min. from Pescara (International Airport), 1 hour and 30 min. from Naples and 2 hours 20 minutes from Rome.
Galasso Immobiliare srl
Last update 09-09-2021